Project Management PMP
PMP® Certification Training (Project Management Professional)
5-day Classroom Training Course – 35 Contact Hours (35 PMI® PDUs)
Become a world-class Project Manager with the right PMP skills & exam prep course!
Upcoming PMP Schedules (PMBOK 7th Edition) :
|Online||9:00 AM - 6:00 PM||Friday & Saturday|
|Dubai||6:00 PM - 11:00 PM||Weekdays|
- PMI®-Registered Education Provider (PMI® REP)
- Receive PMI-approved 35 Professional Development Units (PDUs) /PDU certificate for your PMP® exam
- Industry level expert and certified trainers
- PMI®-approved, high-quality course curriculum as per the PMBOK Guide 6th edition
- Insights for PMP® Exam Preparation- Tips and strategies to clear PMP certification exam in your first attempt
- Learn through the most comprehensive courseware, case studies & practice tests
- KHDA approved certificates
- Certificate of Achievement (KHDA attestation fees apply)
- Exams: Parametric & VUE Exams available (fees excluded)
PMP (Project Management Professional) is one of the most popular and acknowledged certifications around the globe. According to PMI®, the world has more than 740,000 PMP certified talented individuals in it and this course is your opportunity to keep that scale up by giving what the organizations around you demand – robust project management skills to join hands in achieving business goals.
PMP is the only credential where you effectively demonstrate your proficiency as a project manager by executing the best practices on the job that are standard and match up to the fast-paced, technologically advanced workplaces of the modern-day.
This course focuses on the concepts from basic to expert, covering all the fundamental elements required to manage successful projects in any environment. In-depth concepts and case studies are explained on right from risk to stakeholder management and dos and don’t dos of project management practices. You get to enhance the conceptual and technical knowledge of Project Management as per “A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth edition”.
Every session of PMP course at TMC, whether classroom or online, is highly interactive, insightful and well-designed to give you proper knowledge transfer along with the practical implementation of managing a project efficiently.
This PMP Course in Dubai solidifies and enhances your Project Management skills and makes you stand out in the competitive job market of the industry today.
Join this transformational learning platform today and take your next big step toward your dream job.
PMP training in Dubai is for Project Managers in any industry who are looking to instill the disciplines of Project Management as per PMI® practices into their workplaces.
Here are the PMP certification requirements:
A Secondary degree (either a high school diploma, associate degree or a global equivalent):
Minimum five years/ 60 months of unique, non-overlapping, professional project management experience during which at least 7,500 hours have been spent leading and directing the project +
35 contact hours of formal education.
A Four-year degree (either a bachelor’s degree or a global equivalent):
Minimum three years/ 36 months of unique, non-overlapping, professional project management experience during which at least 4,500 hours have been spent leading and directing the project +
35 contact hours of formal education.
PMP® Certification Training Program is the most suitable for professionals with these designations but not limited to:
- CIO / CTO/Vice President
- IT Heads / Senior IT Managers
- Head/GM / AGM Projects
- Senior Project Managers
- Program Managers
- Projects Managers
- Senior Consultants
- Project /Team Leads /PMO
- Business Practice Heads
- Department/ Business Heads
- Business Analysts
Our Subject Matter Expert
Industry Experience: …….
PMP Examination Information:
- The exam duration for PMP is 4 hours.
- There are 200 multiple choice questions out of which only 175 questions are graded. In order to succeed in the exam, you need to answer 106 or more questions correctly.
- Your results will reflect on the computer screen as soon as you complete the exam.
Opportunities for PMP Certified Professionals around the World
The world has a huge demand and myriad job opportunities for PMP® certified professionals and there are way too few skilled professionals available at present. Companies out there need potential project managers to fill this void of Growth-&-Talent. As PMP Certification course is the most trending project management course today, after getting PMP certified you’re most likely to land a lucrative job that pays 23% to 35% more than your current job.
Now a day the companies are hiring about 87.7 million Project Managers by 2027. Organizations are continually searching for effective methodologies to carry out their projects successfully.
This powerful PMP certification in Dubai will open doors for you across industries such as IT, Manufacturing, Retail, Finance, Construction, Healthcare, and Business Consultancy making you a world-class, efficient project manager.
PMI Certification Levels
CAPM(Certified Associate in Project Management) -
is an entry-level PMI certification that you can opt for before taking your PMP training. CAPM is ideal for individuals who have little experience in handling projects and are willing to learn the basic principles, concepts and terminology of project management.
PgMP (Program Management Professional) -
is a course designed for those who can very well manage multiple complex projects at a time. They also make strategic plans to create and achieve organizational goals.
PfMP (Portfolio Management Professional) -
is an advanced portfolio management certification, made for experienced senior-level management professionals to get skilled in portfolio management.
There are many more other PMI certifications that will certainly be worth your time and investment.
Get in touch with us to know more.
Why TMC Management Training Institute
Few lines on Company
Our trainers have a vast experience in Project, Program and Portfolio Management who have played major roles in the development of many global organizations over the years and thus, are in the perfect place to guide you through PMP practices.
Choose the best PMP Certification Training in Dubai and UAE.
In this comprehensive PMP certification training, we cover the following topics along with tools and techniques to be used. Our expert trainers provide guidance on strategic thinking, tips to succeed in the exam as well as in real-world project management scenarios. Towards the end of the program, we conduct Q & A sessions so that you can be fully prepared for the examination and achieve project management success in the long run.
- Overview of the PMP course
- The standard of Project Management
- Common Vocabulary in PMP Project Management
- Foundational Elements
- Importance of Project Management
- Project Environment
- Enterprise Environmental Factors
- Internal & External Factors
- Organizational Process Assets
- Organizational Governance Frameworks
- Management & Structure Types
- Role of the Project Manager
- The definition & skill-set of the Project Manager
- Project Manager competences
- Leadership & Management
- Performing integration at diverse levels
- Project Integration Management
- Develop Project Charter
- Develop Project Management Plan
- Direct & Manage Project Work
- Manage Project Knowledge
- Monitor & Control Project Work
- Perform Integrated Change Control
- Close Project or Phase
- Project Scope Management
- Plan Scope Management
- Collect Requirements
- Define Scope
- Create WBS
- Validate Scope
- Control Scope
- Project Schedule Management
- Plan Schedule Management
- Define Activities
- Sequence Activities
- Estimate Activity Durations
- Develop Schedule
- Control Schedule
- Project Cost Management
- Plan Cost Management
- Estimate Costs
- Determine Budgets
- Control Costs
- Project Quality Management
- Plan Quality Management
- Manage Quality
- Control Quality
- Project Resource Management
- Plan Resource Management
- Estimate Activity Resources
- Acquire Resources
- Develop Team
- Manage Team
- Control Resources
- Project Communications Management
- Plan Communications Management
- Manage Communications
- Monitor Communications
- Project Risk Management
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Implement Risk Responses
- Monitor Risks
- Project Procurement Management
- Plan Procurement Management
- Conduct Procurements
- Control Procurements
- Project Stakeholder Management
- Identify Stakeholders
- Plan Stakeholder Engagement
- Manage Stakeholder Engagement
- Monitor Stakeholder Engagement
- 50 Free Videos
- 1800 PMP Questions Bank
- 08 Model Exam
- Practice by Knowledge Area
- Study by Difficulty Level
- Create your own Exam
- Exam Report Card
- Performance Analytics
- Games – Flash Card Quiz – 600
- Dictionary – 650
- 120 Hours Study Plan
- Any Device Compatibility
- PMBOKGUIDE Page Reference
- PM Experience Calculator
- Detailed Reporting