Anger Management Course is a comprehensive, one day course designed to give delegates the knowledge, skills and confidence of controlling bullying, violence and aggression at workplace.
Intended for: Line managers, Supervisors and individuals dealing public
- Introduction of the Key Terms like: Anger, attitudes, behavior, patience, self-esteem
- Understand the realities of anger
- Learn about helpful and unhelpful ways of dealing with anger
- Techniques for Dealing with angry people
- Master strategies for gaining control of anger in all situations
- Sources of Anger and Violation Road rage, handling criticism, discrimination, Prejudice, frustration.
- Misuse of alcohol and drugs as an escape tool
- Learn how to improve home and work life by managing your anger better
- Definition of key terms and influence on human
- Control measures using above techniques
- Impact of negative feelings and their handling
- Emotional Wounds
- Road Rage
- Discrimination on the basis of gender, race, color etc.
- The role of people skills, alcohol and drug abuse
- Concept and realization of Forgiveness
Practical and theoretical assessment to evaluate the familiarity of the candidates with the requirements/ procedures.
Maximum allowed candidates per batch is 10 – 12 Candidates